Monday, April 15, 2013

Mix-Up: Elephants, Octopus, and Dots... Oh My!

Posted by Sari Panacek at Monday, April 15, 2013

So its TD Fair time with lots of goodies. You will literally get lost in all the fun stores there. I of course had to hit a few of my favorite places. One is a new favorite of mine and one is a LONG time Oldie but Goodie! (And so glad she is making clothes again just FYI).


All is available at the TD Fair! Perfect place to mix and match like I LOVE to do!

Dress: bC - Gracie Dress
Shirt: bC - Gracie Play Outfit
Shorts: bC - Gracie Play Outfit
Shoes: bC - Gracie Shoes
Octopus: . Petit Poussin . Octopuss - Waves 

(Warning: The Octopus is a Gatcha full of really cute things including a Pink shark and a Pink Octopus for the Rares you potentially will spend all your money here! I know my sissy sure did!)

Sorry this is so short and quick just coming back after a little break from SL for personal reasons but wanted to make sure I got these cute things blogged! But be sure to check it out there is so many really cute things! I even found a few new stores I didn't know about before can't wait to try there clothes on and blog them also.


Edit: Almost forgot a link! http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bahama%20Mama/178/145/1000

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
 

From the Closet of a Munchkin Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea